1. What materials do you take for junk removal?
2. How much notice do I need?
We offer same day service or the very next day. You can Book an Appointment with us at anytime.
3. I have one item I would like removed, will you come and remove only one item?
Absolutely yes! We have minimum charges far less than the competition.
4. I don’t have anything organized; will you still come and haul away my junk?
Absolutely, this is the core of our business. We are the clutter king experts!
5. Can you give me a price before you arrive?
Yes, unlike our competition we do give quotes over the phone or email. We will do our best to give you a base estimate depending on the information you give us over the phone. Remember you are under no obligation and work doesn’t begin until price is agreed upon.
6. Can you give me a price before you arrive?
We’re not a 1-800 franchise (no extra fees). We are not on commission.
7. Do you charge for estimates?
No! It is always FREE of charge to have someone stop by for an estimate.
8. How do I schedule an appointment?
9. What kind of payment do you accept?
We accept Cash or Check.
10. What equipment do you carry for your full service?
We use shovels, rakes, brooms, dust pans, a dolly, garbage cans and sometimes a wheelbarrow. We also carry a tool kit for removal of doors and dismantling small items.
11. What do you do with the junk you pick-up?
We recycle up to 75% of your unwanted items.
12. Do I have to pack up and prepare my junk?
Absolutely not, part of our value added services is that we do everything for you, including packaging, hauling away and leaving the premises spotless.
13. Why do you charge?
We load all your junk, clean up the area and then take it to our transfer station. We are charged a fee just as you would be.
14. Can you do the job for me if I’m not on site?
Absolutely, you don’t need to be there provided we have access to your trash. I will call you at work or on your cell phone to confirm the price.